This is an open participation list, comprising announcements about UKNOF meetings, plus other information and discussion of interest to network operators in the UK.
Objectives of UKNOF
* To improve technical co-ordination between IP network operators within the United Kingdom
* To enhance the efficiency and stability of the UK's network infrastructure
* To allow engineers to share knowledge and best practice for network operations and security
* To create an OPEN environment with participation available to all players in the industry: large and small, established and innovative
* A minimum of three UKNOF events will be held annually
UKNOF is funded wholly by sponsorship and volunteer contributions, allowing free participation at meetings for anyone working in the UK Network Operator community. Annual operating resources are contributed and underwritten by a number of Subscriber Sponsor organisations, who appoint representatives to the UKNOF Funding Council.
Individual events are additionally supported by Vendor Sponsors, please contact the UKNOF chair if your company is interested in sponsoring one of our meetings, see here for more information.
To see the collection of prior postings to the list,
visit the uknof
(The current archive is only available to the list
Subscribe to uknof by filling out the following
You will be sent email requesting confirmation, to
prevent others from gratuitously subscribing you. This is a hidden list, which means that the
list of members is available only to the list administrator.