[Volunteers] Notts -> Newark

Sleigh, Robert Robert.Sleigh at ee.co.uk
Fri Jan 11 12:41:37 GMT 2013

Hi Chris

I'm planning to be around on Weds and Thurs evenings (though I won't
have a car) and happy to help with setup, packing up, curry eating and
beer drinking and anything else required for the event.

What hotel in Notts are others stopping at -  Jury's Inn seems like a
sensible choice?

Can I book a van seat for an average but ever-growing ass size please

Regards

Bob
07958 318592

Life's for sharing... and what I like to share the most is a smile