[Volunteers] REMINDER: UKNOF Meeting Committee Call on Friday 10 April @ 4pm

Denesh Bhabuta - UKNOF denesh at uknof.org.uk
Wed Apr 8 12:12:17 BST 2015

Hi all

This will take place on at 16:00 hours BST on Friday 10 April  and it is scheduled for an hour, although I doubt it will take that long.

UKNOF31 will be in just over a week of that, the PC meeting has already taken place and most of the content has been agreed.

I will write again tomorrow with the agenda and various meeting logistics information.

For now, just a note to let you all know the time and date of the conference call along with he call details…

The cont call will be done via BlueJeans, so any of you who are not familiar with it, please familiarise yourself with it prior to the call.

Blue Jeans and all Meeting Committee call details for 2015 are at:

    https://wiki.uknof.org.uk/Meeting_Committee/Meetings

Bluejeans conference number for 10 April: 168126844

Regards
Denesh