[Volunteers] Reminder: UKNOF Meeting Committee & Volunteers UKNOF31 Follow Up Conference Call

Denesh Bhabuta - UKNOF denesh at uknof.org.uk
Fri Apr 24 14:01:04 BST 2015

Hi all

Further to the below, the very short agenda is now up at:

     https://etherpad.uknof.org.uk/p/MC-Call-Agenda-uknof31-20150424

I am also attaching the survey results received so far as a quick snapshot.. note that the survey runs for an additional 10 days, so this is just the feedback received so far.

See you on the call in an hour.

Regards
Denesh