[Volunteers] Cancelled: UKNOF Meeting Committee Call 20 August

Denesh Bhabuta - UKNOF denesh at uknof.org.uk
Thu Aug 20 20:43:40 BST 2015

Hi all

Apologies for the late notice but I am cancelling the meeting committee call which was going to take place tomorrow.

There is nothing much to discuss at this call and would be better to postpone it to a later time closer to UKNOF32 itself

The next MC meeting is scheduled for 11 September, however with tomorrow’s cancellation I am considering bringing this forward. Please indicate your availability in the following doodle poll by COB on Tuesday 25 August…

http://doodle.com/2qzy9sn55mvbceey

I will publish the new time for the call and the agenda once the poll is over.

Regards
Denesh