[Volunteers] [meeting] Rescheduling the December Meeting Committee call

Denesh Bhabuta - UKNOF denesh at uknof.org.uk
Thu Dec 17 10:51:15 GMT 2015

> On 17 Dec 2015, at 09:27, Mike Hughes <mike at smashing.net> wrote:
> On 14 Dec 2015, at 15:16, Denesh Bhabuta <denesh at uknof.org.uk <mailto:denesh at uknof.org.uk>> wrote:
>> On 14 Dec 2015, at 15:07, Mike Hughes <mike at smashing.net <mailto:mike at smashing.net>> wrote:
>>> On 11 December 2015 at 15:09, Keith Mitchell <keith at uknof.org.uk <mailto:keith at uknof.org.uk>> wrote:
>>> For the avoidance of doubt, this call will _not_ now be taking place in
>>> 20 mins today. Please complete the doodle poll if you didn't already so
>>> Denesh can re-schedule - with the holidays looming and just 5 weeks to
>>> UKNOF33, it's important we have this call as soon as possible.
>>> Did we actually get to the point that we have a rescheduled call?
>> I'll be sending out details later today. Likely to be one of two times lots on 21st
> Have you managed to choose a time? I can't go on holding diary space indefinitely, especially in the 3-7pm sweet spot I have for dealing with my HQ in $dayjob.

Apologies for the delay with this.. have the most number of people who showed a preference for 15:00 GMT on Monday 21st Dec.. so going with that.

I sent an email out this morning (although I have only just seen your email I note it was sent out before mine, confirming the call details).

Regards
Denesh