[Volunteers] Reminder: UKNOF33 Meeting Committee Conference Call today

Denesh Bhabuta - UKNOF denesh at uknof.org.uk
Mon Dec 21 10:53:34 GMT 2015

Hi

A reminder for today’s conference call at 15:00 GMT

No agenda as such.. we will simply work through the checklist at:

https://etherpad.uknof.org.uk/p/uknof33-checklist

I have edited it to mark which bits need to be discussed on today’s call. Please update the document as you feel necessary whether you can make it or not and let me know if you are unable to make the call today.

I’ll try and keep the call to 30 minutes. See/hear you all later.

Regards
Denesh