[Volunteers] Reminder: UKNOF: Meeting Committee June Conference Call - 19 June @ 3pm

Denesh Bhabuta - UKNOF denesh at uknof.org.uk
Wed Jun 17 00:13:34 BST 2015

Hi all

A reminder about the meeting committee conference call for this Friday.

Mike and I have done our final tech and logistics site visit earlier today and should be able to update everyone.. along with some details about the UK Peering Forum and the running order of the 1.5 days meeting.

Please do let me know soon whether you are able to make it or not. In the meantime, please refer to the links for the agenda and checklist.. if I have missed anything in the agenda and/or checklist, please add it in. Please also add your name to any tasks you are able to do.

Please find an invitation (and .ics file for your calendars) for the Meeting Committee meeting on Friday 19 June.

Regards
Denesh

UKNOF: Meeting Committee June Conference Call
Scheduled: 19 Jun 2015 15:00 to 16:00

Agenda: https://etherpad.uknof.org.uk/p/MC-Call-Agenda-20150619
Checklist: https://etherpad.uknof.org.uk/p/uknof32-checklist

Bluejeans 230905858