[Volunteers] UKNOF: Meeting Committee September Conference Call - 10 Sep @ 15:00 BST

Denesh Bhabuta - UKNOF denesh at uknof.org.uk
Wed Sep 9 12:23:32 BST 2015

Hi all

A reminder about the meeting committee conference call taking place tomorrow at 15:00 BST

Please do let me know soon whether you are able to make it or not either by email or by updating the checklist.

(Richard, if you are unable to make it, please let me know whom from UK&I PF would be able to.)

In the meantime, please refer to the links for the agenda and checklist.. if I have missed anything in the agenda and/or checklist, please add it in. Please also add your name to any tasks you are able to do.

Please find an invitation (and .ics file for your calendars) for the Meeting Committee meeting on Friday 10 June.

Agenda: https://etherpad.uknof.org.uk/p/MC-Call-Agenda-20150910

Checklist: https://etherpad.uknof.org.uk/p/uknof32-checklist

UKNOF: Meeting Committee September Conference Call
Scheduled: 10 Sep 2015 15:00 to 16:00

https://wiki.uknof.org.uk/Meeting_Committee/Meetings

Bluejeans 1327755093
+44-20-3608-5256
+1-888-240-2560

To join the Meeting:
https://bluejeans.com/1327755093

To join via Browser:
https://bluejeans.com/1327755093/browser

To join via Room System:
Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or- 199.48.152.152
Meeting ID: 1327755093

To join via Phone:
1) Dial:
+1 408 740 7256