[Volunteers] UKNOF: Meeting Committee September Conference Call - 10 Sep @ 15:00 BST

Sleigh, Robert robert.sleigh at ee.co.uk
Tue Sep 15 08:47:08 BST 2015

Apologies Denesh

I am unable to get to Sheffield for UKNOF this time around, pressure of work I’m afraid.

I am still hoping to get to attend the DNSSEC training with Jim on Thursday afternoon so I might see you, although currently my procurement team are still working through the process of onboarding UKNOF as a training supplier!

Regards

Bob
07958 318592