[Volunteers] UKNOF: PC & Meeting Committee Call Monday 18 April 15:00 BST

Denesh Bhabuta - UKNOF denesh at uknof.org.uk
Mon Apr 11 01:02:45 BST 2016

Hi all

Mike and I are going to be in a planning meeting at the UKNOF34 venue today (Monday) and this clashes with the Meeting Committee call.

As such, I am having to postpone this to Monday 18th April (3 days prior to UKNOF34). As the PC meeting was also postponed, the meeting on the 18th will be a joint PC and MC call. We will keep the agenda very tight so that we do not go over an hour on the call.

Agenda, etc to come.

In the meantime, please take a look at the checklist and fill in any blanks you can fill in:

https://etherpad.uknof.org.uk/p/uknof34-checklist

Regards
Denesh

UKNOF: PC & Meeting Committee Call
Scheduled: 18 Apr 2016, 15:00 to 16:00
Location: https://bluejeans.com/1327755093

To join the Meeting:
https://bluejeans.com/1327755093

To join via Browser:
https://bluejeans.com/1327755093/browser

To join via Room System:
Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or- 199.48.152.152
Meeting ID: 1327755093

To join via Phone:
1) Dial:
+1 408 740 7256