[Volunteers] CANCELLED: Meeting Committee Call Monday 8 August @ 15:00 BST

Denesh Bhabuta - UKNOF denesh at uknof.org.uk
Sun Aug 7 21:28:29 BST 2016

Hi all

Just a quick note to say tomorrows conference call is cancelled.

(You may subscribe to the PC and MC Meetings calendar via: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/uknofindico@gmail.com/public/basic.ics)

Mike and I have a planning meeting at the venue on 18 August after which we will have further details about various logistics. In the meantime there is nothing to update further to our call last month.

Please look through the checklist, and put your name against the pre-meeting tasks and in-venue tasks you would like to do. We have quite a few gaps, so please do this asap.

  https://pads.uknof.org.uk/p/uknof35-checklist

Schedule of the week:

Mon 5th - Wed 7th: RIPE NCC training.

Wed 7th
==
18:00 - 19:00	UKNOF35 Welcome Reception - Glasgow Lord Provost Civic Reception at City Chambers
UKNOF would like to invite UKNOF35 delegates, IXScotland Delegates and RIPE training delegates to this.

Thu 8th (Technical & Innovation Centre, Glasgow)
==
IXScotland
	Training Course (Rooms 6&7)

UKNOF35 (Main Auditorium and Level 2 Foyer)
	Set Up @ 08:00 - 11:00
	Registration @ 12:00
	Lunch (Delegates) @ 12:30
	Session Day 1@ 13:30 - 18:00

Fri 9th
==
UKNOF35
	Registration @ 08:00
	Session Day 2 @ 09:00 - 12:30

UKNOF (UKIF Limited)
	AGM (Lunch provided). Room TBC. @ 13:00 - 15:00

I would also like to know:

1) Which Meeting Committee members are going to attend UKNOF35 and your ETA
2) Which PC members are going to attend UKNOF35 and your ETA
3) Which volunteers are going to attend UKNOF35 and your ETA

If you could put this in the travel section part the end of the UKNOF35 checklist, that would be appreciated.

Regards
Denesh