[Volunteers] Pre-UKNOF33 Meeting Committee Conference Call Monday 11 January @ 3pm GMT

Denesh Bhabuta - UKNOF denesh at uknof.org.uk
Fri Jan 8 10:22:32 GMT 2016

Hi all

Next MC call will be on Monday 11 January at 3pm GMT and should last no more than an hour. .ics file attached for your diaries.

Agenda will basically be going through the checklist at

     https://etherpad.uknof.org.uk/p/uknof33-checklist

I will be updating this, but also please update any of the items which relate to you and indicate if you are able to attend the call.

Additionally, further to the doodle poll I had posted about MC meetings in 2016, the best option turned out to be Mondays between 3pm and 5pm GMT/BST. I will post a schedule for the year soon.

UKNOF: Pre-UKNOF33 Meeting Committee Call
Scheduled: 11 Jan 2016, 15:00 to 16:00
Location: https://bluejeans.com/1327755093
https://etherpad.uknof.org.uk/p/uknof33-checklist

Bluejeans 1327755093
+44-20-3608-5256
+1-888-240-2560

To join the Meeting:
https://bluejeans.com/1327755093

To join via Browser:
https://bluejeans.com/1327755093/browser

To join via Room System:
Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or- 199.48.152.152
Meeting ID: 1327755093

To join via Phone:
1) Dial:
+1 408 740 7256