[Volunteers] [meeting] Cancelled: Today's Meeting Committee Call

Denesh Bhabuta - UKNOF denesh at uknof.org.uk
Wed Jul 6 11:49:37 BST 2016

Hi Brandon

> On 13 Jun 2016, at 12:43, Brandon Butterworth <brandon at bogons.net> wrote:
> Set up thu am means can't do that and ixscotland meeting

IX Scotland meeting will take place in another room on a different floor on Thursday morning (8 September) whilst we are setting up for UKNOF35.

Were you going to to their webcasting too (they had not asked us and it looks like they are going to do some sort of training session instead of a meeting with presentations)?

> I'll be around sometime wednesday (whenver the council
> thing is) depedning what we do abotu letting a few people
> visit the bunker (haven't decided what day to do that)
> brandon

Regards
Denesh