[Volunteers] UKNOF: Joint Meeting Committee and Programme Committee Call

Denesh Bhabuta - UKNOF denesh at uknof.org.uk
Fri May 6 13:40:09 BST 2016

Hi all

Some details about the joint MC and PC call on Monday.

The agenda for the Meeting Committee portion (which will take place first and will only last a few minutes) will mainly be about feedback and our own thoughts about UKNOF34.

The survey ends tonight (so far we have 73 responses).. so if you can share out the link - http://uknof.uk/survey34 - within your own (social networks) and using the hashtag #UKNOF34, that would be appreciated. I’d like us to get some more responses. I will share the results out after the survey has closed.

Chris will be publishing the agenda for the PC portion of the call in due course on the PC list.

Regards
Denesh

UKNOF: Joint Meeting Committee and Programme Committee Call
Scheduled: 9 May 2016, 15:00 to 16:00
Location: https://bluejeans.com/1327755093

To join the Meeting:
https://bluejeans.com/1327755093

To join via Browser:
https://bluejeans.com/1327755093/browser

To join via Room System:
Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or- 199.48.152.152
Meeting ID: 1327755093

To join via Phone:
1) Dial:
+1 408 740 7256