[Volunteers] Meeting notes: Re: UKNOF35 Follow Up Call

Denesh Bhabuta - UKNOF denesh at uknof.org.uk
Mon Sep 12 16:20:43 BST 2016

Thank you to all who were able to make it and contribute to the call. Thanks also to Cathy for writing the meeting notes from the call. :)

We had quite a detailed discussions about UKNOF35 and future meetings. The notes are available in the agenda:

	https://pads.uknof.org.uk/p/MC-Call-Agenda-20160912

Regards
Denesh