[Volunteers] [pc] UKNOF35 Follow Up Call

Keith Mitchell keith at uknof.org.uk
Tue Sep 13 00:07:01 BST 2016

Sorry I couldn't make the call today, was in the air.

On 09/12/2016 08:49 AM, chris wrote:
> It worked for the pov test and hasnt since.

The way I had UKNOF mailing lists set up previously, there was a
whitelist of everyone common to the PC/MC/AC/Board lists, and anyone on
any of these lists could cross-post to any other list. Under the new
mailman setup, all of these lists auto-moderate non-member postings by
default, including submissions from Indico. so there's been some lag
from the various cross-postings need approval.

This can be fixed, just needs a bit more tweaking..

Keith