[Volunteers] UKNOF37 PC, Volunteers, Meeting Committee Conference Call

Denesh Bhabuta - UKNOF denesh at uknof.org.uk
Fri Apr 7 09:45:02 BST 2017

Dear colleagues

We have a teleconference on Monday next week - 10 April - at 15:00 BST if you would like to join us.

We will discuss some logistics and assign tasks for the UKNOF37 set up evening and the day itself.

Agenda is at:

    https://pads.uknof.org.uk/p/MC-Call-Agenda-20170410

Please look at the checklist in advance of the meeting and fill in any blanks where you are able to assist.

The checklist is at:

    https://pads.uknof.org.uk/p/uknof37-checklist

We use Bluejeans as our video/teleconferencing platform.. so please familiarise yourself with it prior to the call.. here are the details:

To join the Meeting:
https://bluejeans.com/1327755093

To join via Browser:
https://bluejeans.com/1327755093/browser

To join via Room System:
Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or- 199.48.152.152
Meeting ID: 1327755093

To join via Phone:
1) Dial:
+44.203.608.5256 (UK)