[Volunteers] [meeting] UKNOF24 from EMA airport

Keith Mitchell keith at uknof.org.uk
Wed Jan 9 22:46:02 GMT 2013

Hi,

Thanks for signing up for this list - first request :-)

We have one of our speakers flying into East Midlands airport, which
although superficially the "closest" airport to Nottingham/Newark, is in
fact a public transport nightmare to get from/to.

He's arriving mid-morning on Wed 16th - is anyone driving up the M1 with
timing where they could pick him up and ferry him to Nottingham (where
I've suggested he stay) or possibly Newark ?

Keith