[Volunteers] Notts -> Newark

Keith Mitchell keith at uknof.org.uk
Fri Jan 11 14:34:52 GMT 2013

On 01/11/2013 08:15 AM, Sleigh, Robert wrote:
> Ta Chris - now booked into Jurys, Weds and Thurs nights. Have no
> fear, there's always room for beer!
>
> Booking my rail, I planned to arrive at Timico in Newark
> mid-afternoon, if there is setup work to be usefully done there? Or
> I could just go straight to Notts?

Various people are planning to arrive at Timico mid-afternoon to do
setup help. At this point we mainly need some hands to run mains leads,
and there be tables/chairs etc to move around. So not a lot of folk but
one or two could be handy, thank you.

BTW some folks are staying at the Travel Inn if Jurys fills up or is too
expensive.

The other main help I think we're going to need is ride-sharing between
Newark and Nottingham Wed Eve, Thu morning and evening.

People on this list please feel free to add your name to:

	https://etherpad.isc.org/p/uknof24-checklist

If there's particular things you'd like to assist with.

Cheers,

Keith