[Volunteers] Cancelled: Today's Meeting Committee Call

Denesh Bhabuta denesh at uknof.org.uk
Mon Nov 14 00:42:00 GMT 2016

Hi all

Further to my update on the PC call last Monday regarding changes I am considering making to the meeting committee and volunteers list, and considering that we are going back to etcVenues Bishopsgate for the third time, there is not actually much to discuss this month so am cancelling today's (Monday 14 Nov) Meeting Committee conference call.

We will have a Meeting Committee call on 12 December and and the one in January is likely to be a joint one with the PC.

In the interim, I will be working on a plan for a new incarnation of the meeting committee and present it to yourselves. I will also make it clear in a future email, which parts of the on-the-day logistics requires PC personnel, which parts require volunteers and the new incarnation of the meeting committee.

Regards
Denesh