[Volunteers] UKNOF28 connectivity, webcast, venue setup and other logistics.

Keith Mitchell keith at uknof.org.uk
Mon Apr 14 20:51:27 BST 2014

I've tried to capture all of this so far at:

	https://etherpad.uknof.org.uk/p/uknof28-checklist

Please could everyone update as necessary, we still have quite a few gaps.

As we didn't do this during the PC call, and given some of the wrinkles
of our venue situation, I think it would be really helpful if we could
have a run-through call for as many people helping with meeting
logistics as possible, ideally before the Easter weekend.

I propose we do this at 15:00 BST this Thursday. Please could you
indicate in the etherpad your availability for the call - as the holiday
is looming, I'm not going to assume everyone will be able to, but feel
free to update the etherpad with what you are doing instead if you can't :-)

Thank you all for your help !

Keith