[Volunteers] Side room for the UKNOF crew

Denesh Bhabuta - UKNOF denesh at uknof.org.uk
Tue Sep 15 11:47:50 BST 2015

Hi all

We have a side room designated for our use to work in or have a quite moment or few. Large desk and chairs and Mike has an AP in here too.

It is the Midland Room.. as you walk in to the hotel past reception, turn right. You will notice a UKNOF banner right outside the room.

It is locked (so can store things over night if required). Knock on the door.. if anyone is in we will let you in.. if not, come and find either Mike, Keith or myself.

Regards
Denesh