[Volunteers] [pc] UKNOF: Joint Meeting Committee and Programme Committee Call

Paul Thornton paul at prt.org
Tue May 10 09:46:27 BST 2016

Hi Folks,

On 09/05/2016 14:30, Tim Chown wrote:

> The suggestion to have the lectern screen showing next slides sounds good, if we can do that.

That was mine - I don't do many presentations, but when I do, I'm
totally hooked now on Powerpoint's presenter view to give one feed for
the lectern (showing current slide, next slide, notes, timer, etc) and
one feed for the projector.

I guess that Keynote does something similar but I don't use it much.

If people don't want to use Powerpoint/Keynote and just want to use PDFs
then the monitors can just be synced to the same image.

I don't think this is hard for us to do, technically - just two video
feeds out of the presentation laptop.

Paul.